You got the JAMB news on it activities on? If not that, you will not be here. On this piece of article I will be writing on how to check jamb admission status on the portal and Jamb caps. It is easy to check your 2019 Admission status, simplify follow these steps on how to check if your admission status.
TAKE NOTE: It is advisable you read through the procedures discussed below before you visit the caps portal to check your 2019 admission status.
Check Your Jamb Admission Status Online
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility using a chrome browser (because its the best)
- Then login with your email and password you created while creating your account.
- Once logged in, a CAPS option should appear on the website menu. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the JAMB CAPS page.
- The next step is to click on check DE/UTME admission status
- NOTE: The page might shows only ‘welcome’. What you have to do is to switch from mobile to ‘desktop view’ on your browser.
- Now, some some options should be listed at the left-hand side. Then click on ‘Admission Status’.
- Whollah! There you are. If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’
Admission Status 2018 Online
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility to create an account
- After creating the account, login to the e-facility portal
- Then click on “Check Admission Status” on the menu.
- Select your ‘Exam Year’ and input your ‘JAMB Registration’ number
- Finally, “Check Admission Status” to access your admission details.
Note: Those who have forget their registration Number can retrieve it by validating their PIN and Serial Number with their “surname, first name or middle name; Date of Birth and State of Origin.”
The list of admitted candidates are updated regularly so candidates are to keep on checking their admission status on JAMB website. Don’t forget to also print your admission letter if you are given admission.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our newsletter to be informed of the latest admission update. Kindly use the SHARE button to share “How to Check Jamb Admission Status Online” with friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter etc. You can also COMMENT your question and inquiry below