AIFCE, Alvan Ikoku College of Education Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri Degree (UTME) first batch admission list is out.
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2018/2019 academic session Degree post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
Checkout Alvan Ikoku College of Education Admission List
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Admitted? Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
YET-TO-BE admitted? Keep check Alvan Ikoku portal regularly to know your admissions status.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL ADMITTED CANDIDATES:
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process.
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process:
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following: O’Levels, Birth Certificate, LGA Identification, JAMB Result Slip, Acknowledgement Slip, Passport Photograph, Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee and All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our newsletter to be informed of the latest admission update. Kindly use the SHARE button to share “Alvan Ikoku College of Education Admission List 2018/2019” with friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter etc. You can also COMMENT your question and inquiry below.